We thank you, our community, for all your generosity & continuous support!
Kowiachobee Animal Preserve, Inc. was incorporated in May of 2001. We are a Florida registered 501(C)(3) non-profit educational organization licensed by both the USDA & FWC. We receive no government or federal funding but survive solely on the generosity of those kind individuals who donate in support of our efforts & our mission. Kowiachobee is operated entirely by a dedicated team of hard working, passionate volunteers. Our committed volunteers work together to help ensure that 100% of all financial contributions go directly back into the preserve.EIN 65-1094409
Send a cash or check donation today to:
Kowiachobee Animal Preserve, Inc.
2861 4th Ave SE, Naples, FL 34117
CREDIT CARD DONATION
Complete the form on the left to pay with paypal. You can use your credit card if you do not have a paypal account. Just select Credit Card instead of login. Look for the message “Don’t have a PayPal account? or Donate with a Debit or Credit Card”
Support the animal family of Kowiachobee by linking your Amazon purchases through Amazon Smile, set to account to donate to Kowiachobee Animal Preserve. Donations received go right to supporting positive animal welfare!
- Paper Towels
- Large Construction Grade Trash Bags
- Disinfectant wipes and spray
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Fencing Materials. Metal & Wood
- Food for the following animals is always greatly appreciated: domestic cat, ferret, chinchilla, sugar glider, hedgehog, parrot, macaw, and cockatoo.
- Cat Litter
- Large, heavy duty hoses
Other Ways to Give:
- To learn about volunteer opportunities, click here.
- Organize a fundraiser or sponsor a building project.
- Contact local businesses on our behalf and help us orchestrate local partnerships and corporate sponsors.
- Organize a goods drive at your local place of business.
- Organize an animal sponsorship program. (We can even supply pictures, detailed background, program formats, etc.)
- Are you internet handy? A website guru? We are always looking for qualified volunteer help to work in tandem with our Website Administrator.